An Easy Way to Protect Your Important Data with AOMEI Backupper
Losing data is one of the most irritating things one can experience while working on a computer, especially if the data was important. Data can be lost in various ways, either it can be lost through a system failure, mishandling of files, or by mistake of the user. However, regardless of the reason, a loss is still a loss. If you have lost some important files due to some reason, and want to restore it back, you can take the help of data recovery software.
In order to save important data, it is increasingly important to have a backup of all sorts of files. A backup allows you to restore the files back to their original versions anytime, even if they have been deleted or modified. To do this, there are various software available on the internet. Most data recovery software consist of only restoring facility, however, some of them also offers you the functionality of backing up files.
AOMEI Backupper is one such powerful PC backup software, which offers advanced functionality to its users, and backs up important data in case there is a need to restore it. It has the free version, which boasts of several features, both basic and advanced. The paid version has more strong functions with reasonable price.
Its features include the following:
- Backs up system data by creating system image and keeps the Windows and the applications safe.
- Backs up the entire hard disk, or fragments of it
- Saves more time and effort by using automatic backup, which have had been just added or modified.
- Scheduled Backups are available, by using which you can schedule a backup, and the software will automatically backup on that time.
- Added event-triggered scheduling backups: automatically perform backup tasks in real-time based on user logon, user logoff, system startup and system shutdown.
- Synchronize files and folders automatically with a schedule to local disks, external hard drives, removable USB flash drives, NAS or network shared folders.
- Createa bootable media (CD/DVD disc or USB drive) for backup and disaster recovery in case of Windows cannot boot.
- Migrate operating system (OS) and all applications in system drive to the faster SSD or a larger hard disk drive without re-installing Windows.
- Directly copy a hard drive to another without creating an image file. The free disk clone software allows resizing partitions during the cloning process. Besides, it supports to copy large hard disk drive to small solid state drive (HDD to SSD).
The software can back up all sorts of files, and then it can help you restore windows, files lost from hard disk failure, corrupted files and many more. Disk Partition restore is also available, which allows you to recover lost files from partition process. Along with this, individualistic file restore allows the user to select specific files, which they wish to restore, instead of all the files. The standard version of the software supports all the major windows versions, various external devices, and supports all sorts of file system.
Once you have lost your files, you will come to understand the important of having backup ahead of times. Due to this, this software is a perfect option for people who wish to restore files, and then take a backup of several other files, or the whole system. The software allows you to restore and backup files by using various methods, and offer full freedom to the user. The software is easy to use, with an interactive interface that can be used by anyone despite of their knowledge of computers. Moreover, you get plenty of functionality in backup freeware that you may not get anywhere else.