Transfer or Copy iPhone Playlists to iTunes or Computer
Music is the best companion one can have while travelling or doing anything. And we all go through a lot to build a satisfactory music library which contains the favourites of ours and some are really pearls. There are people who are very much into preserving their playlist and want them to save it successfully safe in your desktop or Mac. There are many ways by which your iTunes library may be wiped off. Problems like system crash, virus attack, accidental deletion and there are hundreds of other factors which follow. So to avoid this panicky situation we would recommend you to use MobiKin Assistant for iOS. This is a multi-purpose program which has the ability to sort out all problems regarding your iPhone. If you are looking for powerful software which will allow to store or back up the playlist containing thousands of your favouritesongs then you are at the right place. MobiKin Assistant for iOS is able to transfer iPhone playlists to iTunes as well as copy playlists from iPhone to computer.This is a very useful program which is a must have for everyone who are using any Apple product as it is sometimes very hectic to save backup for iPhone users. This program acts as a bridge between your iPhone and you’re desktop.
Steps to Copy Playlists from iPhone 6/5S/5/4S to iTunes Library
This is quite easy and can be done directly, follow the steps below to copy playlist from iPhone to iTunes library:
- Run the iTunes program in your desktop.
- Connect your iOS device with your desktop.
- Go to Devices menu and their you will find all the playlists
- Choose the playlist which you need to copy
- Click Export after choosing and right click
- Now there will be an option if you want to rename the playlist and save it as an XML format file.
How to Transfer iPhone Playlists to Computer or Mac without iTunes
Here you need the help from MobiKin Assistant for iOS to copy playlist directly to your desktop PC or Mac. This is yet again a simple process you just need to follow some very easy steps. Here are the steps as follows:
- Launch the program in your computer.
- Connect the iOS device to your computer with a USB cable.
- The program is likely going to detect your device automatically. Or you can click on the refresh button.
- In the left side of the interface there will be an option of Playlist.
- Choose the playlist and click the Export button to save them in your computer or Mac.